1) Don’t fucking cuss.
2) It’s you’re mission [sic] to see to it that every rule is followed to a T.
3) When making a joke, be sure to tread the line between satirical word-smithing and the offensive. For example: dead baby jokes. Sure they’re funny, but you don’t want to be like the baseball that came out of left field and struck baby’s temple, rendering him dead. Don’t kill baby. Joke responsibly.
4) Although you won’t know everything, it’s amazing how much you can make others think you know or how well put together you are by merely combining rarely-used words with long sentence structures.
5) Follow your gut.
6) Irony is cool
7) Ironing is cool
8) Slant rhymes are cool
9) Bow ties are cool
9) As are rhetorical devices. But be careful. You don’t want to fall into a pattern–a pattern that leads to words out of control: lost in a world of escalation and emotion and passion before suddenly calling prey to opposing ideas.
10) Admit it. You like Taylor Swift.
12) Be a roll model
Feature photo by Clementine Daily
Do you like what I write? Follow my 140 character rants on Twitter